Lunch & Learn: Anti-Money Laundering Controls and Compliance
Past Event | July 2013 | Click here to view presentation materials
Closing your Financial Institution’s AML Compliance Gap
After a hiatus, driven in part by the mortgage crisis, banking regulators have resumed their focus on the enforcement of Anti-Money Laundering requirements.
In a discussion led by industry experts in the areas of AML compliance, we took a closer look at how you can integrate the following proactive defense strategies as a part of your organizations overall regulatory compliance strategy.
- Keys to implementing an enterprise-wide, gap-free compliance strategy
- FINRA implications for your institution’s AML compliance plan
- Security infrastructure assessment and design strategies
- AML impact on technology solutions to standard business practices
- Effective Gap Assessment techniques to ensure enterprise-wide compliance of bank holding companies
Offered in conjunction with Watkins Meegan, ACA Compliance, and Arnold & Porter LLP.