Watkins Consulting’ Mark Johnston participated as a presenter for a live webcast, presented by “The Knowledge Group”, discussion on what your firm needs to know in 2016 about cybersecurity preparedness and the FFIEC’s Cybersecurity Assessment Tool. Key topics include:
- FFIEC’s Cybersecurity Assessment Tool – An Overview
- Cyber Security Risk Management and Oversight
- Threat Intelligence and Collaboration
- Cyber Security Controls
- External Dependency Management
- Cyber Incident Management and Resilience
- Role of Boards of Directors and CEOs
- CAT – Inherent Risk Profile
- CAT – Cyber Security Maturity
- Enforcement and Implementation
- Implications for Financial Institutions
- Future Legal Challenges
- Compliance Risks
Click here to see the download page for our Excel version of the assessment tool.
In addition to Mark Johnston as Watkins’ speaker, Surfwatch Labs‘ Tim Layton and Apple Federal Credit Union‘s Larry Larsen will be presenting material and answering your questions.