Watkins Consulting delivers exceptional Litigation Support services. Our experts provide valuable guidance throughout all phases of the typical claims and litigation life cycle. Watkins provides a solid project management framework, utilizing a three-phased approach, aligning preparatory activities throughout the legal process.
Watkins’ experts complete a critical examination of the filed claim. Our experts summarize key components and develop initial findings regarding support for the liability and damage claims. From a liability perspective, Watkins will review documents such as the agreement, bid proposals and business plans to make an initial determination as to whether the terms of the contractual requirements were met.
Watkins’ firm-wide resources and expertise in fact discovery truly distinguish it from competitors. Our approach hinges on the belief that experts must be provided with a broad and deep range of facts that are synthesized into a concise and focused strategy. To this end, our experts assist clients by conducting a comprehensive period of fact discovery, focused on document and artifact management.
Watkins is prepared to provide and/or assist the client in arranging for the services of qualified, testifying experts. Watkins has found the written reports it provides clients throughout the discovery process to be invaluable in leveraging off prior knowledge and conclusions to develop expert reports.
Litigation Support services include:
- Evaluation of the merits of liability claims
- Forensic discovery of facts and responsible parties
- Manage, organize, and analyze large productions of documents
- Evidentiary examination of financial records
- Preparation of transaction documentation in support of litigation proceedings
- Support various discovery activities, including: document requests, interviews, and depositions
- Discovery of electronic and other communications
- Analysis and development of complex damage models
- Secure and/or provide expert testimony and formal reports to the courts
- Conduct event studies and calculate damages