Watkins Consulting has experienced, CPA-certified accountants on staff; well-versed in current accounting standards. Our accountants interpret and apply changes in accounting standards, examine financial statements for irregularities, and implement related reporting requirements.
We guide our clients through the complexities of accounting regulations and applications.
Service offerings include:
- Technical interpretation, implementation, and integration of Financial Accounting Standards (FAS), including: FAS 115, 133, 140, 149, 157, and 159
- Policy formulation and guidance relating to complex accounting matters
- Review and testing of IT systems and sub-systems for proper application of GAAP
- Audits of business rules and operational paradigms
- Evaluation of compliance with SOX, GLBA, HIPAA, FIPS, and other regulatory requirements
- Application of controls derived from industry standard frameworks (COBIT, ISO 17799, and ITIL)