Watkins Consulting can provide expert Financial Investigation services. Our accounting and finance professionals will conduct a thorough investigation in the allegations of fraud, financial misconduct, and regulatory non-compliance. They will investigate monetary transactions and examine documents in order to determine the sources, uses, and movement of funds.
Watkins utilize litigation support expertise in order to collect, manage, and catalog the huge volume of documentation involved in the typical financial investigation. Our investigators will develop a courtroom-ready, evidentiary paper trail.
We analyze ongoing and/or look-back compliance in the areas of financial reporting, corporate filings, fair lending and other laws and regulations.
Watkins provides services the following Financial Investigation services:
- Forensic discovery of facts and responsible parties
- Manage, organize, and analyze large productions of documents
- Evidentiary examination of financial records
- Preparation of transaction documentation in support of litigation proceedings
- Support various discovery activities, including: document requests, interviews, and depositions
- Discovery of electronic and other communications
- Analysis and development of complex damage models
- Secure and/or provide expert testimony and formal reports to the courts
- Analysis of compliance with regulatory bank filings such as Banking Secrecy Act (BSA)
- Monitor and assessment of periodic filings for patterns of deceptive activity
- Identification of known transaction structures, money laundering patterns, and other suspicious activity